A) Internship (Education)
- 150 hours (40 hours induction for the first 2 weeks with an experienced teacher + 110 hours of independent teaching for the following weeks)
- Fixed term contract (minimum 400 hours)
- Accommodation in one of the schools apartments shared with other students
- Schools day-to-day activities
- First two weeks: you will shadow and assist an experienced teacher and then you may teach on your own in small groups.
Monday – Friday: 4-6 hours of 50 minute classes each day (e.g. 09:00-12:40; possibly also 13:30-15:10)
If you are interested in this internship, please contact us for more details.
B) Internship (Administration)
OMNILINGUA offers an internship for young people who wish to have an experience in an Italian working atmosphere. It is suggested to participate in an Italian course before beginning the internship in order to have a clearer idea of the school’s daily activities.
- Minimum of 12 weeks
- On offer all year round
- 2 weeks of a free Italian standard course at the appropriate level (4 hours a day)
- Free accommodation in a shared apartment with other students (double room)
- Income: none
- A certificate of attendance will be given at the end of the internship
- Intermediate Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Computer skills
- Neat appearance
- Good team work skills, flexibility and creativity
- Daily correspondence
- Several marketing activities (Direct mailing, Internet Search, University Marketing)
- Translating documents
- Welcome service (two Sundays each month)
- Assistance in the preparation of the weekly social and cultural programme
- First two weeks: Monday - Friday from 3.30pm - 7.30pm plus two Sundays per month for 6 hours, in exchange for 1day off in the week.
- After the first two weeks the working hours would be: 9.15am – 1.15pm and 2.30am – 6.00pm
If you are interested in this internship, please send us your CV (including a recent photo of you).